I can't believe that my little baby is already 2 weeks old. And, believe it or not she is already sleeping through the night. She's actually been sleeping through the night since she was just over a week old. At first I thought it was to good to be true, but now I know that we are so lucky to be blessed with a little sleeper. It has definitely been nice to be able to get my sleep at night.Everyday she does the most cutest things ever...when she gets done eating she will smack her lips, she smiles in her sleep, she still loves getting her hair washed and when she falls asleep at night she'll sometimes stick her arm in the air and leave it up. On the other hand even though she is only 2 weeks old she already has an attitude. She loves to be held and if you put her down she will scream until you pick her back up. And if you just try to give her her binky without picking her up she'll punch your hand away and spit out her binky. She is definitely a little princess and we love her just the same.
Little Miss Avrey had her 2 week check up and she couldn't be healthier. She now weighs 8 lbs, and come to find out we've been over feeding her. She's supposed to be eating 1 to 2 oz and we've been feeding her about 4 oz. So it's no wonder why we've been having a spitting up problem. Now that we've cut back she isn't spitting up nearly as much.






I just love her to pieces:) Hope your coming to girls night tonight!! I can't wait to hear how your pictures went! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Chelsea! Let me know when I can come over and visit.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Chelsea and Dallas she is BEAUTIFUL!!! Being a mom is the best thing in the world! And I'm pretty sure I delivered in that same room at Davis Hospital-crazy! Good luck with your new mommy adventures and enjoy every minute cause it goes by way too fast!!
ReplyDelete