Wednesday, December 1, 2010

All I Want For Christmas Is You...

After almost 9 months of being pregnant I can't believe it's nearly time to meet our precious little girl...and I truly can't wait!! I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present! I can barely wait for the moment that we get to hold her in our arms and finally see her sweet little face. Over the past 9 months I feel that with every tiny kick and every little hiccup my relationship with our little girl has grown immensely, and it's been through these experiences that I've really gotten to understand just how deep a mother's love can be for their child. A feeling that I know will only grow deeper throughout her life. It's been a long and crazy 9 months, but I'm as ready as I can be and I can't wait to be a new mommy!!

I had my doctors appointment on Monday and I'm now going every week. It was a little discouraging to hear that I haven't even started dilating and that the baby hasn't even dropped. But I have to remember that I was only 36 weeks so technically I still have a while, and lucky for me I'm going every week now so I don't have to wait long in between appointments to find out where I'm at.

No comments:

Post a Comment