Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My Favorite Time of Year...

This is kind of a long post, but oh well..All weekend long I have been working really hard around my house to get it decorated for this holiday season, and I'm finally done. I love this time of year so much! There is something about being with family, and friends, eating good food, putting up our Christmas tree/decorations, snow etc. that really makes me happy!! What I also love about this time of year is it really gives us a chance to look into our lives and see what we are truly grateful for. In my life I have a million things to be grateful for, but here is just a few of the important ones...
  • My husband: I'm so eternally grateful for him because he is constantly doing everything he can to make me happy! He works very hard not only at his job, but at school too. He is a great provider for our family, and he is a man who honors his priesthood. He always tries to find the good in every situation, and is constantly making me laugh. The one thing, however, that is most important to me is that he loves me back no matter what! Dallas...I love you with all my heart and I'm grateful for all you do for me!!

  • Our families: I'm so thankful for each of our families and all that they do for us. Each of our family members do so much for us...they offer us support, they are always there when we need them, they are our best friends, and they love us unconditionally. I'm especially grateful for the Boyce's...you guys are awesome! Thank you for making me feel so welcomed, and included in your family. I couldn't ask for better in-laws.

  • I am thankful for my house, our jobs, for the opportunity Dallas has to go to school to better his education, and I'm evermore grateful for the church...and for the privilege I have to be born into it.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We started the holiday over at Mark and Debbie's house...there we ate, and after we went over to my Aunt Gina's house to see my family. We ate some more, played some games, and enjoyed each other's company. Unfortuantely, I didn't take any pictures from Thanksgiving, but I did take some of my Christmas decorations...so enjoy!!


**P.S. here are a couple pictures of Dallas's eye.**


3 comments:

  1. Love the eye pics, hilarious!! Your house looks sooooo cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea!! I am so happy that we talked tonight, and that we can look at eachothers blogs now! Yours is so cute! You are so cute! After the wedding let's do something. I'm so excited to see you at it! I remember being at your reception, being so excited for my wedding day! And thanks again for letting me borrow your video! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house looks so warm and holiday-ish!! I love your "Let it snow" sign... beautiful!! Sorry about your poor hubby... his eye looks like it hurts!

    ReplyDelete